To Confirm the booking you have to paid the 100% of the reserve. Once your on request reservation has been confirmed the deadline payment is three days. Then you have to paid the 100% amount.
1.The client / user shall be liable for the authenticity of the information provided to the system for carrying out the booking and specifically for the veracity of the credit card data.
2. The client / user shall be liable for the email address and / or other forms of contact and for all intents and purposes shall be accepted as correct for any type of notification.
3. The client / user authorizes the establishment/s of their choice to charge their credit card total of the booking and / or the cancellation and / or modification expenses, if applicable, as stated in the terms published on this website.
4. Before confirming the final booking and proceeding with your payment, make sure you have chosen exactly what you want because the services to be received shall exclusively be those appearing in the confirmation. It might be impossible to modify them afterwards.
5. Any modification and / or cancellation of your booking must be made via the system through the localizer stated on your service voucher.
6. The booking contract shall be understood as taking effect between the client and the establishment chosen, and CLIENTWEBSITE shall act simply as a marketing platform and not provide any hotel services, guides, receptive agents, etc. whatsoever.
7. CLIENTWEBSITE only publishes information, descriptions, prices and other data provided by the hotels, and in no way shall be liable for its veracity or accuracy, or for any other aspect. Any complaint referring to this should be made to the establishment in question.
8. Confirmation of your automatic system-made booking is subject to the collection of your credit card payment charged by the hotel and, if this is not possible, the booking may be cancelled at any moment, following an email notification sent to the address you provided.
9. Booking cancellation costs might arise depending on the conditions imposed by each establishment.
10. Any discrepancy arising between the user and CLIENTWEBSITE shall be governed by the current legislation in the Autonomous Community of the Balearic Islands, and / or by the jurisdiction of the competent authorities and / or Tribunals.
11. The information you provide is strictly confidential and shall be made available exclusively to the hotel/s of your choice. It shall not be used for any other purpose other than that of CLIENTWEBSITE. Even so, CLIENTWEBSITE cannot be held responsible for the use of this data by the establishments of your choice, and takes for granted the diligence for its use and custody.
12. The information contained in this website might include mistakes in transcription, translation, and / or misprints of some other type, computer breakdowns, operability, and / or other similar matters and no liability shall be accepted for them.
13. When confirming the booking, you will be requested to accept these general conditions, which shall be understood as the only ones valid and any booking and / or its modification shall be subject to them.
14. Any notification for CLIENTWEBSITE.com should be made by using the telephone or fax numbers and / or email address provided for this purpose on this website and are the only ones that are valid.
Online Payment Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions
apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to
Touring International, Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully.
By authorizing a payment to
Touring International using the online payment service, it would be treated as
an acceptance to these terms and conditions. Touring International reserves all
the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior
It is the responsibility of
the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of
the main terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through the
service may only be made with a Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card.
- Before using the service, it
is recommended that the USER shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or
fees payable against the Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card used from Credit Card provider i.e. the
- The Credit, Debit or Prepaid
Card information supplied at the time of
using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider
and is not supplied to Touring International, It is the sole responsibility of
the USER of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant
fields are correct.
- It is recommended that you
take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which
might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the
- The USER agrees, understands
and confirms that his/her personal data including without limitation details
relating to Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card
transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft
and/or fraud and that Touring International or the Payment Service Provider(s)
have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided
using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However,
neither the payment gateway service provider nor Touring International gives
any assurance, that the information so provided online by a USER is secured or
may be read or intercepted by a third party.
- Touring International does
not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized
interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a
USER of the service.
- Touring International and/or
the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or
delay in, or omission of
(a) Any data, information or
(b) The transmission or
delivery of any such data, information or message
(c) Any loss or damage arising
from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission,
non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message.
- Under no circumstances shall
Touring International and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees,
directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or
managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special
or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or
exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy
or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized
access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or
termination of the Service.
Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card Details:
- The USER agrees that the Credit,
Debit or Prepaid Card details provided
by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate
and that the USER shall not use a credit card, that is not lawfully owned by
him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The
USER further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid credit card
- The USER may pay his/ her to
Touring International by using a Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card The USER warrants, agrees and confirms
that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction provides his/ her card
* The USER is fully and
lawfully entitled to use such Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card for such transactions;
* The USER is responsible to
ensure that the Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card details provided by him/ her are
* The USER authorizes debit of
the nominated card for the Payment selected by such USER.
* The USER is responsible to
ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card at the time of
making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues
selected by the USER.
- The information provided by
the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared
with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor
transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- Information related to
payments using credit card is not accessed or stored by the company.
- Limitation of Liability: In
no event, Touring International or Payment Service Provider(s) will be liable
for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with
site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or
transaction, computer virus etc.
All payment details which are entered
through this payment gateway are encrypted when entered while making a payment,
to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site
Touring International or Payment Service Provider(s) shall not be liable for
any failure by the USER or third party making payment to properly protect data
from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such
other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to
provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
Refunds should be executed via
the same payment method and to the same card used in the original transaction.
Refunds could be available up
to 90 days maximum from the original transaction date.
Refunds will be made after deducting
administration fees, which means that the amount you will received will be less
this fees that will be applied according to each case.
Variations to the Terms and
Touring International reserves
the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version
will be that published on this website.
We reserve the right to
decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for